Last Meower Last Meower

Damn, This is very good

I liked it alot and even added it to my favorites and the music has gone well with it too.

Flash 2-The Game Flash 2-The Game

It's OK

Could have been better tough but it's good enough so I'l vote 3 for you, Next time tough make more effort for a flash but I decided to go easy on this one since it's a first flash.

Jail Break - Introduction Jail Break - Introduction

Funny

Bad graphics but good script/idea for a movie, I'l watch number 2 once you upload it.

Madness combat test 1 Madness combat test 1

It's OK

But the characters are too slow and the movie is too short but I see this is a test movie anyway, Keep practicing you will get better if you put more effort in it.

Animator1123 responds:

I will :]

Megaman X Beam Megaman X Beam

Bad very bad

Not very good for a sprite movie and the sprites are jpg's so they suck

The beam part was good but other then that everything else sucked.

Maverick-Hunter responds:

I apologize for that, but I don't know what happened. Back when I made it 3 years ago, the sprites looked really good. I found the flash yesterday and when I played it... well, you can see how bad they look...anyway to be honest, the beam is what's this all about. Thank you for your honest comment.

Vile and Zero? Vile and Zero?

Lame to the extreme...

The title say's it all, No effort and no nothing, This is probably your first flash of experimenting so yeah keep it for yourself.

the luigi chronicals ep.1 the luigi chronicals ep.1

Is this your first flash?

It's OK For a first flash, Much better then many other senseless sprite movies actually.

naruto vs ichigo naruto vs ichigo

This was a good sprite movie

Impressive enough, I liked it.

Butterfly Hunters Butterfly Hunters

Hilarious

Way too funny :D
I hope this passes judgment.

F.O.R.U.M. #1 F.O.R.U.M. #1

Short and boring

Nice try on remaking a madness movie, Try setting the FPS Higher then 12 or 14 or whatever it was next time and make it longer.

Kreid responds:

The fps on my new films is 18, it's just that this was an opld film that i only just bothered to finish recently

Also, i like your picture :D